To take action or for more information, including the weekly committee schedules check out some of the resources below.
Current Legislation (2017-2018):
For a final look at bills from this past legislative session, follow the links below. *Please note that only those that state passed or enacted into law at the end were passed during this session. Many will be addressed again next year.
To read about current Health Care Bills, follow this link..
To read about current Mental Health Bills, follow this link..
- Legislative home page
- Sergeant-at-Arms Office: (802) 828-2228 or (800) 322-5616
- State House fax (to reach any member): (802) 828-2424
- State House mailing address (to reach any member): 115 State Street, Drawer 33, Montpelier, VT 05633-5501
- Legislators’ email addresses and home contacts
- Governor Phil Scott (802) 828-3333
- Governor’s home page
Vermont Legislative Resources
NASW National Legislative Advocacy Resources:
NASW Social Work Advocacy Resources:
Department of Mental Health Updates